Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Patriotic block for Lana

Hey Lana and other block swappers!

I loved Lana wanted a log cabin block in very traditional red, white and blue colors.  I happen to have a lot of fabric like that in my stash.  But I wanted to do something special with the center so Hello Stately Kitty Liberty!

I decided to make two of every swap block, because it is just as easy to make two as one. 
 So Hello Saucy Kitty Liberty.
(notice the wink)
So here are the two blocks. 

 Lana you can choose which one you would like best Stately or Saucy HK. 
I'll mail it out as soon as I hear from you.  This has been fun!
Oops forgot to sign my name.
:o) Colleen of NC

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Oh how fantastic - I love the Kitty Liberty one.
Great blocks :-)

Lana said...

oh wow! YUMMY! I love the statue of liberty best! You did such a wonderful job!!! Thank you Colleen!!!!
Yours is on my list for this week!!!
I loved that you kept in touch so much too! You are a FANTASTIC partner!

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

Adorable! How lucky for Lana that she was able to select which block she would like.

Staci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lana said...

Hi Staci!
Isn't that a wonderful block? Actually it's made for me...by Colleen...I think her sister gave that fun material to her...But I can't wait either!!!!