Saturday, February 19, 2011

Jan and Feb Blocks have arrived!

I think there must have been an issue with the post as Leona's block to me for Jan has only just arrived and I know she sent it ages ago!
Well thanks Leona I love it! And she even added a sweet little tissue holder too.
In the mail today I also received my block from Mary in Canada, a yellow and grey block with a modified star, so cute, she was kind enough to add some little fabric samples too! Thank you Mary.
I sent Mary's block earlier this week on tuesday, I'm not sure how much she uses the web as she doesn't have a blog, so I'm going to post a picture of her block, she wanted teal colours in any design, I did make one block but when I measured it, it didn't quite measure up, so this is my second attempt and I must admit I prefer this one. 
Hope she loves it!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I love the colors in the block you made...teal/turquoise...very pretty!

Lynette said...

I love all of them! What a fun, happy blue in the pinwheel you got, and that bright yellow star is a lot of fun. The block you made for Mary - wow! Love the fabrics and the way the motifs fall in the block.

Helen said...

Ooh thank you so much for your comments, I haven't been quilting long so it's still all new for me, so nice to hear people say they like what I do!

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

All three blocks are wonderful. I like the design of the block you made for Mary!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am glad that you received it..finally! Mail seems to take forever when it leaves the US!