Monday, March 14, 2011

February and March Sneak Peak

Here is a sneak peek for Joscelyn, my February partner in the San Francisco. She asked for Pinwheels, snail trails or sawtooth stars in purples and or greens. I have tried to incorporate both colours for her.
It should have almost reached Joscelyn by now :-)


This next sneak is for my March swap partner, Susan in Maryland USA.
Susan asked for a variety of blocks in Aqua, pink, red and white. Again I have tried to incorporate all colours for Susan.
I must thank my Mum for these lovely fabrics she went out and purchased them for me after I could only find red in my stash :-)


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Both blocks look amazing!

That first one, especially, looks like Joscelyn. :) I'm sure she will love it!

Q said...

Gorgeous little peeks and gotta love your mum!

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

Beautiful fabrics. I look forward to seeing both blocks.

Unknown said...

OOOH! Can't wait to see it in person. You're pretty fast. I'm off this weekend and plan on making your block then. I've picked one from your blog, but will let it be a surprise:)