Thursday, March 24, 2011

REMINDERS



Good March 24th everyone!

Just a quick reminder that your blocks are due out in tomorrow's mail.  If you are unable to meet this deadline, please notifiy your swap partner immediately.

I also would like to remind you of the importance of protecting the blocks you are mailing. 

I received this in the mail the other day.......

I just hate it when I see this envelope in the mailbox.  The postal people always make it sound like this couldn't have ever been their fault.  YUCK!

But luckily Kate had slipped the contents of the envelope into a sealed bag as I had suggested to all of my Bee members.  None of the nasty, icky, sticky, who-knows-what-it-is stuff could get through to the precious fabrics.

So remember to either enclose your block in a plastic bag or wrap it in plastic wrap before slipping it into the mailing envelope.
 
I will be sending out emails with swap partner information tomorrow.
 
Hugs,
Linda G (Stray Stitches)

2 comments:

Q said...

I must have missed the plastic bag thing, I wrapped mine in tissue paper which would have been useless in your case :( And actually the plastic bag would also have stopped me from not mailing a little add in that I found later in my purse. Will keep that in mind this month, for my second swap!

Lynette said...

Yikes!! I missed the first tip, too. Will definitely start using zip bags!