Thursday, June 9, 2011

Beautiful block received from Caroline in UK

This GORGEOUS block from Caroline in UK for our monthly Block Swap Adventure arrived in the mail yesterday.  I am new to quilting just this year.  I have to admit that this is the most beautiful block I have ever held and now I am the proud owner of it.  THANK YOU CAROLINE for making this month's experience with the adventure so much fun!  Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!  She even included a little card saying that she got the pattern from Quilters Cashe and that it is called "Cained Seat".  Did I mention how much I LOVE it?  Wow!

This block is also beautiful on the back.  Although I did not take a photo of it, believe me... Caroline know's how to quilt.  PERFECT seams!  I've got a few things to learn, but I'll get there.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Truly beautiful block and the swaping experience is very exciting too.
Lovely block.
Gina

Quiltjane said...

Fantastic Block. I love the fabrics.

Average Quilter said...

I agree - WOW

Bobbie said...

wonderful colours ... i love it ... well done ...

Rebecca P said...

That truly is a wonderful block.
I'm thinking about joining your block swap family, but must wait until July.
Hugs,
Rebecca

Staci said...

That is one super stunning block!

Lana said...

Wow. I can't even figure out how you did that.
Very unique.