Monday, June 13, 2011

May block from Wendy

Block from Wendy
My block for May arrived Friday in the mail, I emailed Wendy and said when I got time I would post a picture. It is now Tuesday morning and it has taken me this long to get round to posting a picture and an explanation why it has taken so long. It has been a long weekend, Queens birthday weekend here in eastern Australia, which means yesterday was a public holiday. Thursday night trip to airport to pick up DD2 who has come up for the weekend for Lily's party and see the rest of the family and friends.
Friday we did the lights of Vivid, Saturday was DGD Lily's 3rd birthday party, ended up going most of the day with a group of us doing dinner together, Sunday DH Steve did a baby dedication service for a young couple not part of our church but who wanted their little girl done! Last night I did baked dinner for 11, friends whose daughter is off to London UK to teach next month is friends with our daughter up from Melbourne so both families got together to have a last meal because Jennifer goes before Elizabeth is up again.

Lily and aunty Beth playing
MCA where you could decorate the building

Sydney Opera House made out of solar lights
it had been overcast so the light weren't working

So now it is Tuesday morning and I am home alone, time to put my sewing room back from guest room and do some sewing, this months block is waiting to be done.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Sounds like fun times for you guys. )

Quilter Raised in the South said...

thanks for sharing! beautiful pictures