Saturday, March 24, 2012

March block from Katthy S. - wowzers!


I received this absolutely gorgeous block from Kathy Snider. I am truly wowed. She knows how wild I am for paper piecing and she did a marvelous job in creating this one of a kind for me. Kathy, my heart is in your hand! Just wish my camera worked better. It is stormy outside, my camera is half broke (like everything else I own, it is getting some age and in need of replacing ~ just not now!)

Also, she blessed with me an "enormous" amount of pink elephants to applique. How did she know that I always say when I get to heaven I will have my very own elephant? Good grief, I think we are on the same wave length!

Thanks again Kathy. I am so glad we were buddied up again. It made my month sew much funner!
Thanks also to our intrepid and faithful Linda for her organizational skills. Kudos!

2 comments:

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

Truly an amazing piece of art. Just beautiful!

Unknown said...

this is absolutely fantastic block!! really "wow" ! :)