Monday, July 16, 2012

Block received from Karen!

I requested a scrappy block and this is one of the patterns I chose...It is called "Goose Creek Block"......I love the adorable Sumo Wrestler and the matching Japanese fabrics Karen used in the upper left quarter.......and look at the clever way she used a patch with directions on the opposing side........Love it!  thanks, Karen.............
And now that I received my block I can show you the block I sent Karen..........she requested the "Signature Star" block in red, burgundy, black and white.........below is the block I made for her:


3 comments:

suemac said...

Both blocks are beautiful and unique.

Anonymous said...

So glad Ida posted both blocks. I have been awful about posting but will try to be better in the future. Ida's block is gorgeous. Love it and am so happy she liked my funky block I sent her!! Karen

roccagal said...

i luv that signature star block!