Monday, April 29, 2013

March, April, and May Swap blocks

First, I would like to thank my March swap partner for being so patient and understanding. March and April were horrible months full of events that threw me for loops. Then to top it off, the original March block would not go together correctly. That whirling star just would not whirl even with paper piecing. I gave up yesterday and moved on to another 1930's block. I hope they like them. Charlene
 Here's preview of all three:
May
April
March

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Charlene, I had a wonderful surprise this afternoon when I opened my mailbox! I absolutely love the color and pattern choices, andI truly appreciate the lagniappe! Bless you, friend! I am glad to hear that things are going a bit smoother for you. Take care of YOU! :)

Love,
Debbie