Sunday, May 26, 2013

June swap

Hello everyone, I got the June swaps sent out! Again I am sorry for the lateness!

I just have a few house keeping items. 

1. Please do not use muslin as a neutral. Generally it is not the same quality as calicoes. 

2. I was wondering if I could have your help. I would like to see labels used more often, but what happens is one person might use the tag 2013 - may another person might use may13, and so on. So I was hoping we could have some continuity, I would like to add something to the top that when clicked would show all the labels for a specific month. So from now on, when you post if you would add the (full) month and the year, so any posts for June would have the tag June 2013. Thank you!

3. If you have any friends that would like to join please have them email me at blockswapadventure@gmail.com new members are ALWAYS welcome!

4. Please make sure you are communicating with your partner, I haven't talked to anyone that isn't understanding of a busy life or other things going on. 

5. Don't forget to share pictures! And if you don't have a blog, then you can email me your pictures and I can post them for you. 

Have a good night!

No comments: